With the health and safety of our customers and employees as our top priority, beginning Wednesday, March 18, we are implementing the following measures:
MERCHANTS BANK OF INDIANA BRANCH AVAILABILITY
Our branches will operate by drive-thru only where drive-thru service is available. For branches without a drive-thru, those lobbies will remain open with precautionary measures in place. With this in mind, to reduce in-person contact we are asking our customers to contact us via phone or email, and use online and mobile banking services. Where branch lobbies are closed, we are happy to schedule in-person meetings with customers by appointment.
ALL MERCHANTS OFFICES
We have also started to employ our remote work capabilities with some of our office staff where appropriate. Our systems and technology are in place for this to be as seamless of a transition as possible for all parties.
- We will continue the availability of all products and services to you, including electronic banking services, in-branch services by appointment, delivery of business-critical documents/collateral, multifamily lending services, etc.
- We are monitoring the financial markets and discussing options for customers to meet their changing financial needs.
- We have employed travel bans for employees until further notice and are complying with public health authorities.
- We are supporting our employees that are at-risk or have special needs.
- We have modified, postponed or canceled large meetings and are utilizing teleconferencing as an alternative.
- We have heightened our risk monitoring and management.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We continue to evaluate the information supplied by the CDC, WHO, and the public health officials in the communities in which we do business, and follow the recommendations provided by those organizations concerning public health and safety. Our primary concern is the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and vendors.